F.O.R.E.V.E.R
About Entry Affiliates Facebook Blogskin
them.. not me
November 18, 2014 • 10:00 AM • 0 comments
Assalamualaikum and hello... so here i wanna say something. to be honest i hate those people who read my privacy. TO BE HONEST. same with u guys too right? okay saya nda suka. lagi2 org baca something about me tanpa pengetahuan saya. hm kalau mau baca, baca laa. tapi depends on you mcm mana mau kawal perasaan kan. semua entry dalam blog ni pasal benda lama. tp bila kau baca entry ni skrg, benda tu mcm berlaku skrg. okay nice sy suda delete semua bad stories tu. please la i dont want to hurt your feeling. yaa saya mahu jaga hati kau. but kau sendiri ndamau jaga hati kau. 100% kau memang akan sakit hati bila baca cerita2 dalam  blog ni. thats why sy nda suruh kau baca. tolonglah faham. u had hurt my feling. sakit jiwa sy sekarang ni. hmm sy malas mau begaduh, marah2 sama kau. u think i wanna hide something from u but the real is i have nothing to hide from you. itu cerita lama and saya nda suka org baca about my past lagi2 kalau  BAD STORIES. saya ndamau jadi 'adibah' yg dulu. now is now. jangan mau ungkit2 benda yg buruk ba T.T  heh im feel like wanna cry. release all the pain. hm \\\\\\\\\\\\ im sorry if i hurt your feeling. i just want to be alone. u have your friends. so go to them. u need them. not me. bye..


PAST
Hye :D
Bonjour! :* I am the owner of this blog. please be nice here. Leave your footprint at the ChatBox :) I didn't need your fucking words. No harsh word ok-.- pmr? yahh I'm the pmr candidate. Hope I able to get the best result. Inshaa Allah :) so, I love teenager's style. I love accesories. I love Paris. And I love mustache's style :3 Haha. I'm the funny girl. I like to laugh wif my friends. wanna know more? Go to 'About' box.
let's talk here :3
some speech :*
Hye there :* welcome to my blog. feels free to follow my site :)thankyou :) <3
  • bestfriend or betrayer?

  • Big Clap!
    Template :Masterly_elmo
    Tutorial : Afiqah Wana Atiqah
    Pictures : We Heart It
    Best View : Google Chrome